Thursday, January 22, 2009

Enough is enough

Have you ever had one of those days?  You know the ones I'm talking back...  The kind where you just want to climb into bed and pull the covers over your head and forget about the day.  Yep, one of THOSE days.  

So much so, that I turned off my phone.  I NEVER turn off my phone.  

I often wonder why people behave a certain way.  Why somebody wouldn't think about their behavior until after they've behaved badly?  Why people only think about their own situation instead of thinking about the situation that other people are in.  It just becomes more and more difficult to be that kind, patient, understanding person when others aren't that way to you.  I'm the person that is trying to be the one that blows things off and just kind of "rolls with the punches," but it gets to be too much sometimes... And today I don't really know which way I'm going.  People can be cruel and selfish, sometimes...

Keep moving forward, right?

After Hannah was sick for four days, we are slowly recovering.  And I do mean slowly.  Her appetite is back, but her attitude stinks and she is acting like a sick kid still, mostly whining her way to get what she wants.  Kids...

Austin is out, due to no sitter.  Arizona has been pushed back till march and Corpus is still on for mid-February.  But, other than that... All is on track.


3 comments:

Megs said...

I'm sorry you're feeling down, and I hope you feel better soon. You're too wonderful to be blue! Have you tried crying? Maybe you just need to get it all out and have a good cry fest or have a fight. It might make you feel better afterward. Is this crazy?

Internet hugs from me!

xoxo

CheyneCuts+Collects said...

Don't listen to megan, she's on drugs (just kidding, she's right).

Um... people are generally self-centered on the whole. I speak for myself, of course. I don't think that will change any time soon whether or not I'd like it to.

I know these days.

And I'll try harder.

The Fog Pony said...

need new blog from you