Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolutions?

I don't think I've ever done resolutions... I'm not sure if I want to do a Resolutions list for 2009, but I would like to put some things into perspective.

*Drink more water
*Continue to eat lots of fruit and vegetables
*Watch my language (Gotta watch out because Hannah is like a sponge)
*Travel (Arizona, California and back to New York in the Fall)
*Save money
*Keep a tidy desk
*Make a truly SMART move (weighing ALL the options)
*Spend less money on going out to eat
*Continue to lose weight (But, not be totally obsessed with it)
*Exercise (it will more than likely be a dance class, but I would like to try Yoga too)
*Continue to spend the weekends as a family
*Ride my bike more
*Learn to forgive but NEVER forget
*Paint
*Wash my face at night and wear moisturizer at night ( I only have one face, gotta take care of it)
*Pear down my closet and be smart about future purchases.  Don't buy on impulse
*Support Jamie in his personal endeavors 
*Continue to be a good friend to those that have been good to me
*Love more and spend less time being angry and holding grudges
*Be sensible about how much television I watch

That's about it...

No comments: