Thursday, May 21, 2009

I have everything I need... I think.

What can one say when it's been almost four months to the day since I've typed a single word... Nothing.  Excuses.  Excuses.

I kept thinking that the more time that went by the easier it would be to find time to write.  Ya know how you get into a groove and things just kind of flow and then you find the time and before you know it, you have 3-4 posts a week.  HASN'T HAPPENED.

Nonetheless, I'm here and here is a post. It feels good.  Not like riding a bike, I barely know how to do that, but getting past the anxiety of trying to figure out how to put all my jumbled thoughts into complete sentences and actually type them.  That, is totally different.  

So, I'm surrounded by paperwork from ECAP, Ogle, bills and my thoughts.  It is exhausting to even think about, much less write about.  Needless to say, I am having a hard time believing that this is my life that I am living right now.  With that being said, I graduated and my diploma sits at my desk and stares me in the face any time I dare go near it.  I swear sometimes it follows me around the room and even looks at me across the house.  "What does it say, you ask?"  I think it says, "Use me!"  

Whatever the stupid thing says, it is collecting dust and taking up space, more than anything else...

We moved, we almost moved again.  We stayed.  We're happy to be here.  We have already rearranged and organized the garage/storage space.  We still need to paint.  China is in its place, island looks great!  

Jamie's been great!  Hannah is amazing.  She's Jamie, all Jamie.  She's beautiful. I miss Christian and Sabrina and look forward to them coming up here in like two weeks.  Yay!

I loathe my job and it is providing me with a slow and painful death.  

I think that is all I have to update for now.  I may be gone for another five months or so.  I'll try not to be.  

There's more, but not now...

 

No comments: