Saturday, November 15, 2008

You never know what you will find

Life Updates and Nonsense:

-How come my ipod only plays sad songs when you want to hear something upbeat?

-Why does my hairstylist's flat iron make my hair smell like burned hair when I wash it after I see him?

-Although, grateful for having lost so much weight that I need a new wardrobe, what do I do when one of favorite dresses no longer fits, because it is TOO BIG?  

-Hannah is talking so much- Great Examples are: "Look at the sky.  The sky is blue."  Hannah:"Is that Josh?"  Me:"No, that's Jenny."  Hannah:"Oh."  Hannah:"Is that Papa?"  Looking into my bedroom... Me:"No.  That's Suzy."  Hannah:"Oh, Shuzi is night night."  Me: "Yes."  Every time I cough she asks, "You okay?"  I always answer, "Yes."  It is just adorable.  I love how much she is growing and learning.  

-Just when you think you like the loneliness, it ends.  Then you want it back, then you can't have it.  Just then you get used to having people around, then the loneliness is there again.  It sucks.  

-Ladies night is great!  I enjoyed it.  All of it.  Megs got me to set on a date for the going away party.  That was painless...

-I don't think I will ever get used to sleeping alone.  Never.  

-I still find sharks totally interesting

-Sometimes the right decision is the hardest decision to make...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!

SpG said...

created over creator huh