Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's it like where you are?

Dear Jamie,

There is something about the apartment that is different while you are away... Every noise is just a bit, louder.  Every light is just a bit, brighter.  It is strange to be here for days without you.  Tomorrow will be day 3 and I really haven't accomplished anything.  I'm slightly bored, mostly irritated and extremely lonely.  I didn't realize how safe you made me feel, till you were away.  

Thanks goodness for friends, who are more like family... Suzy, Jenny.J., and Becky.  Becky has checked on me everyday, Suzy called both days and Jenny stayed for hours to chat it up with me.  I almost forgot that you weren't here while all of these events were taking place, but I soon realized that something was missing... YOU.

Hannah and I are anxiously awaiting your return...

Night.

I love you

1 comment:

Cammi said...

I love discovering friend's blogs! I feel double guilty for possibly not doing girl's night on Friday since I now know that you are being deprived of your hubby.