Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A long way from home


Dear Jamie,

You have only been gone five hours and I miss you already.  So far today, we've cleaned, cleaned and cleaned.  Hannah refused to eat her jambalaya for lunch.  Needless to say, it was a huge mess.  We've both gotten over it.  She has been great about going to the potty and has asked to go several times so far today.  She is down for her nap and I'm about to take one too.  Today is a lazy day.  Not quite sure how we will spend the rest of the day, especially with the park being totally soaking wet.  Maybe we should give Cammi a call?  

I hope you have enjoyed some sleep on the plane and possibly a decent lunch???? I can't wait to hear about all of the interesting conversations that you and Patrick had while on this journey.  Remember to take tons of pictures!  I'm looking forward to girls night out with some lucky ladies.  Although, the day after isn't one I'm looking forward to.  Did I agree to go camping with Becky and Dominic on Saturday?  That is, without you and WITH Hannah?  Did I really do that?  What was I thinking?  

Well... Off for some shut eye.  

I love you 

No comments: