Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I successfully made it through 2009. I typically don't do New Year's Resolutions, but I figured what the hell... I've slowly been thinking about what I want to change and try in the new year and have compiled a list of some stuff/junk/the new me:


1. Begin crocheting a blanket

2. Exercise at least 3 days a week- when possible

3. Try at least one new restaurant a month

4. Limit eating out to twice a week with Jamie and Hannah and only once a week for lunch

5. Limit sweets and soda

6. Eat vegan at least 3 times a week

7. Start a compost pile

8. Spend less time watching tv

9. Read at least 10 books this year- already finished one

10. Learn to sew, successfully and make four dresses for Hannah

11. Purchase

12. Attempt 1-2 family activities a month

13. Shop less

14. Save $$$

15. Continue to be positive regarding my job

16. Learn to knit

17. Blog more

That's it. There you have it. I don't think anybody even looks at this, due to my irregular posting. But, here is to 2010. Here is to a great year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Lisa!

I've been wanting someone to get together and crochet with. We should try to find a night each week that will work.

Let me know!
Natasha

Pill Box Tales said...

Natasha,

I'm so sorry I have not responded to this. But, yes! I'm really excited about learning to crochet. We should set aside a Sunday and have a Sunday brunch and crochet. What do you think?