Tuesday, November 3, 2009

That's really not my style

I came to some realizations today:

-I don't blog nearly as much as I need to and would like to.
-Me and my co-workers are turning whining into an "art-form" and this needs to stop or we will end up like one of my co-workers who has a permanent scowl on her face.
-I regret not decorating pumpkins with Hannah.
-splurging on Sonic happy hour made for a better end to the day.
-Some friends just aren't who you think they are.
-Some friends are just who you think they are and they are awesome. They support, laugh, respect and love just when you need them to.
-Despite how shitty my job is, there are some super great ladies that I work with in that place and I will be sad to not see them whenever I leave. Whenever that is...
-Walking to pick up Hannah yesterday was the highlight of my day and should be everyday.
-Watching Hannah watching me leave for work at 6 AM is the worst part of my day and just breaks my heart.
-Being at home, alone, is the best.
-Thinking about Christmas decorations brings a smile to my face.
-Seeing my collar bone again, someday, would be REALLY nice.

No comments: