Thursday, August 28, 2008

I said I would, so I am

Okay, so I went a couple of days without posting.  But, I've been busy...

School was great.  Dr. Vaccaro is EXACTLY the same and it is great.  The class will be a total breeze, not a paper to write or anything.  Three tests that are worth 75% and attendance  25%.  I'm ready for my A!

So, my good friend Suzy has gotten me into REALLY expensive jeans.  Every time we go shopping, I try on 2-3 pairs of new, slightly more expensive jeans.  I'm addicted!  I've purchased two pairs in the past 4 months and now I want MORE!  What do I do to stop?  Who am I kidding?  I don't want to stop.

Jamie and I are ready to move.  Our electric bills are outrageous here and it just ridiculous to pay what we are paying here with rent and electric bills, for that we could have a 3 bedroom house.  So, I think when our lease is up, we will be making another move.  To where?  I have no idea.  We want to stay in this general area, but that may not be an option.  There aren't many houses for rent in this area and if there are, they may not be around when we are ready to rent.  We'll see.  We miss this kids like crazy and need to find a place that might be better suited for long term guests.  

Hannah likes rocks.  She found one when we went for our walk at Trinity Park and kissed it this morning while sitting on the sofa with me.  It was adorable.

More to come... Keep coming back, to all my 2 possibly 3 readers!


1 comment:

The Fog Pony said...

Ah! another move?! You know where I think you should move.. (wink wink)